Demi Lovato Shows Off Her Bikini Body on Twitter

5:39 PM

Actress Demi Lovato tweets about the confidence she now has in herself. Lovato recently left a faculty after being treated for eating disorder as well as bipolar disorder. She tells fans how she struggles with her body image and is no longer ashamed. She describes how she begins eating healthier and working out more. She says it wasn't easy but she kept her commitment.I am happy that she is confident in herself. I understand how hard it is for someone like her, who is in the public eye to feel this way. I'm glad that she is taking the steps to accepting herself.
Demi Lovato's photo: I've been working so hard to get healthy and fit.. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I'm so excited.. Here's my bikini time body!
Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe