Jennifer Lopez - I'm Into You ft. Lil Wayne

12:29 AM

First of all, J Lo looks great in this video! I really hope I'm as toned as she is when I'm her age. This is J Lo's new video called "I'm into You" from her comeback album Love? Seems like J Lo decided to get the help of Lil Wayne with this song, and thankfully he doesn't take over the song like he does in most other songs he's featured in. There is a dance sequence in the video that does remind me of Shakira in her "Waka Waka" video. Heck she even sound like Shakira in the video, but I digress. This song is a really nice video to helop J Lo with her comback. You can catch J Lo hosting on American Idol Thursday nights on Fox, and this single is avaible for purchase on iTunes. What do you think of the song?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe