Singer Amy Winehouse Dies at 27

12:11 PM

English songstress Amy Winehouse was found dead in a London apartment this morning. Although the police have ruled her death as unexplained, many have begun to assume that the singers alcohol and drug abuse have
finally caught up to her. Fans all over the world are reacting to the singers dead. Many noting the fact that she joins the ranks of many other musicians died at the age of 27 including Kurt Cobain, Tupac, and Jimi Hendricks. This story is still developing.

Here's what celebrities across the globe had to say about the death:


Janelle Monae: heart is heavy. My heart goes out 2 Amy Winehouse's family, loved ones. Praying for their strength during this time.

 Big Boi: Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix and now Amy Winehouse. All died aged 27. RIP to you all.
Cassie: "I'm a young woman and I'm going to write about what I know." -Amy Winehouse Rest In Peace to such talented young woman 
Demi Lovato: Amy Winehouse.. So sad. Unfortunately the world lost an incredibly talented woman to such a powerful disease... addiction.

Demi Moore:Truly sad news about Amy Winehouse. My heart goes out to her family. May her troubled soul find peace.
Diggy Simmons: RIP to the talented Amy Winehouse, my condolences and love goes out to  and her family.
Estelle: RIP Amy.  off twitter for the day.
 Kim Kardashian I just heard the news that Amy Winehouse passed away. What a true talent. I pray she's in a better place & at peace.
RT : There is help 4 addiction. Those who struggle, don't ever give up. May your soul be at peace now, Amy Winehouse.
Nicki Minaj: Please tell me Amy Winehouse didn't die. Is this some sick joke?
           Lupe Fiasco: RIP Amy Winehouse
Garielle Union: RIP 2 the wonderful, loyal, generous Butch Lewis and the very talented Amy Winehouse. Heartbroken...
Ashton Kutcher: RIP AMy Winehouse
I nevr know wht 2 post after paying respect 2 sum1 who died. Just seems lk anything funny is inappropriate. mayB I'll just go C HarryPotter
Colbie Callat: Amy Winehouse, the world will miss you.
INatasha Bedingfield: I'm so sad to hear about Amy Winehouse just dying. My heart and prayers go out to her family. Such a terrible loss for us all.
Russell Simmons: I am deeply saddened to hear the passing of Amy Winehouse. She was an extraordinary talent who left us with tremendous gifts throughout her career. I send my sincerest condolences to her family, friends and fans.
Usher: I'm so sad to hear the horrible news of Amy Winehouse's death. I'm so happy I knew you Amy...Rest Well. Gone Too Soon...we'll miss you!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe