Rumors: Korean High School Musical?

12:29 PM

So there are rumors circulating on the web that there works for a Korean High School Musical and it's filled with a superstar cast. Rumors say that Taeyeon of SNSD and Taeyang of Bigbang will be cast the lead (Gabrille and Troy in the original American version). Jessica (SNSD) and Onew (SHINee) are rumored to play Sharpay and Ryan. I'm not sure how true these rumors are, but only will tell. KPop fans, which artists do you want to see cast in the movie?

I personally would love for the script to be changed up just a bit. I'd love to see Key(SHINee) as a male version of Sharpay who wants to do anything to knock Troy's popularity.But that's wishing a bit too much I think. Any suggestions guys?

*Image not owned by this site or users*

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So, who will be play as chad and taylor? I'm looking foward to it... By the way, I think onew is better play as troy, and Taemin as ryan... ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ, this is my suggest sorry if somebody didn't agree about my suggest ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ~bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I think Minho would make a good Troy, seeing as how he's so competitive and all. Or one of the DBSK or Infinite boys.

    Key would make a good Ryan...scratch that, Taemin would make a good Ryan. Key would make a good Sharpay, with all his lovely diva-ness. [Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Key, but there are few girls who can pull off diva as well as he can.]

    And...perhaps one of the DBSK or Infinite or 2PM boys (again) could play Chad, Zeke, or Jason. SNSD has enough girls to play Taylor and Kelsi, easy. Sunny for Kelsi, anyone?

    And that's my contribution.

    ~Kyo Soleil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda new to Kpop so my knowledge on Kpop stars is a bit minimal. But I'd love to see Minho as Troy, maybe... Dara as Gabriella? CL as Sharpay. Taemin as Ryan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe