Nicki Minaj May Get Her Twitter Back

10:39 AM



So Nicki Minaj recently deleted her twitter account, that had over 11 million followers.  The reason why Nicki deleted it was because some fans had leaked some of her music. Nicki was recently in London at the Graham Norton Show.
 She explained why she deleted her page.


"A voice in my head told me to delete my Twitter and that’s what I did,” she said. “I had 11 million followers and I hope they will wait for me.”

Of course Nicki a voice told you this! These voices that are in her head makes her look crazier and crazier these days, espically coming from a 29 year old women!  But if you are one of her followers don't worry, I'm pretty sure she will get her twitter account back because Twitter gives you 30 days after an account has been deactivated.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe