Auburn Releases Perfect Two Video (Version One)

2:30 PM

Fans of Auburn have been patiently waiting for the release of her official video for her song "Perfect Two" and now they can finally stop holding their breathe. The full video to the song has been released  along with a special message from Auburn.


Auburn knows how long fans have been patiently waiting for the video release and addresses in a note accompanying the video;
"Finally after a lll this waiting, here is the first official Video for Perfect Two, while not expressed with my "Actual" real love, the videos essence is simple, and holds a great amount of respectful intimate beauty. Acted out by myself and my good friend Steph Jones."
Even with the time, she's going to be making us wait again for version two. Yep - there's going to be more than one version to this video.
"While I love this Video and its amazing visuals, I do plan on releasing a second. We all know how I feel about this song, what it means to me. So i want the same for the video, A video a lot more raw, and a lot more real; One that fits me perfectly, showing something almost identical to the reality of both myself and my Real Love brought to life. We know my taste, likes, weirdness, and I want to show it. After all its only fair you get to see what its like, me with my perfect half. That way, the realness of the song, and the video, can be portrayed one in the same.
Im telling this to you so you can expect it, something beautiful. ....A second version, a realer version."
Can't wait to see what the second version will look like! Until then, enjoy version one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe