Songs I'm Obsessed With

11:30 AM



Some of these may be old to you, but it's new to me. I cannot stop listening to some of these songs on the list below. Some of these songs are great to listen to when your dealing with break-up or getting into a relationship. Check out the tunes below:



Lana Del Ray: "Lucky Ones"
For some reason, I think this song will be the perfect wedding song. I did not know Lana could sing about love so beautifully. She sings
"I got so scared, I thought no one could save me
You came along scooped me up like a baby

Every now and then, the stars align
Boy and girl meet by the great design
Could it be that you and me are the lucky ones"


 

Jessie Ware: "Wildest Moments":
"Wildest Moments" by British songstress Jessie Ware talks about the wild moments that sometimes happens in a relationship or friendship:
 "Baby in our wildest moments,
We could be the greatest, we could be the greatest "

  

Birdy: "Terrible Love":
The young and talented British singer Birdy did an amazing cover of the song "Terrible Love", which is originally sing by The National. The song talks about the troubles that comes with love sometimes and the tough decision to end a relationship.
It's a terrible love
And I'm walking with spiders
It's a terrible love and I'm walking in



 Sky Ferreira: "Sad Dream":
Some may think "Sad Dream" is about a bad relationship, in fact, it's not. In the song Sky is addressing her relationship with her father, and how she only talks to him in her dreams.
Only ever in dreams I wrap my arms around you.
And standing in the water with me,
I can tell you what I wanna tell you.
And I hope it's not just a bad dream,
Hope it's not just a sad dream


 

Sistar : "Alone"
 T.V- check, eating chocolate-check. These are all the things a girl needs when she's alone dealing with a break-up. This is exactly what the song "Alone" by Sistar talks about. Here is the English Translation to some of the song.

I walk alone, watch TV alone
I get drunk alone, cry and cry like this everyday
Love was sweet, under the shade of breakup
I can’t fall asleep again tonight


 

Big Bang: "Bad Boy"
 I must confess, I don't listen to much of BigBang' music, but this R&B tone has me hooked. The song talks about a guy not changing his bad boy ways. Hint the title of the song. Here's an English Translation of the song
 I’m the one you love but sorry I’m a bad boy
Yes, just leave me, good bye, you’re a good girl
The more time passes, the more you get to know me, only disappointments will remain but
Baby don’t leave me, I know you still love me
Why, yes, I’ll tell you the truth, I need you
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe