4Minute- "Is It Poppin"? Teaser

12:24 PM

Photo Credit: Youtube

I'm shocked that 4minute is still a group. Hyuna has been on her own lately, and I thought the group may have disbanded. But the group is still together and getting ready to bring us more music. Their latest video teaser ,"Is It Poppin?", sounds pretty good.
The girls are dancing in the rain, and you see a few close up shots of each member. One scene shows each member standing next to each other on a pond-like scenery. For some reason, I thought of 2ne1's "I Love You" music video. I can't wait for the full video, but for now I have the teaser on repeat.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe