I'm Old Enough To Be Your Daughter!

8:30 AM




Men. You can't live with them, you can't live without them. Now that I'm fresh out of my teen years, I've had a few guys who've liked me in college, but it never goes far. However, I have had much older men approach me from ages thirty to probably forty.
I don't understand why these men would approach someone as young as I am. Although I'm legal enough to date an older man, I still feel like a teenager in heart. I want to ask them, "Do you know how much younger I am then you?"  I know this happens to young women everywhere, but am I the only one who feels a bit strange when a much older man approaches?

A few days ago, an older man who worked at a restaurant flirted with me even though he claimed to have an "ole lady" at home. I have known people who've taken advantage of older men. This one girl told me how a man in his forties buys her anything she wants. The only thing she does in return is have this guy live with her. Sounds creepy right?   Don't get me wrong, I do believe that it is possible to find the love of your life who may be ten years your senior, but I think it's very rare.

Do You Find it Creepy When Older Men Approaches You?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe