2NE1's "Crush" Album Review

12:30 PM


2ne1 finally released their second full length album Crush.It's been three years since their last full length album and I think every 2ne1 fan jump for joy when the album dropped. I will admit that I was disappointed when I heard Crush. I just didn't see a hit song from the album. The title track "Crush" was okay, but it's nothing compared to their smash hit "I am the Best."

After giving much thought, I realized that I've never liked 2ne1 for their music. I only like them because of their style and how different they are compared to other Korean groups. Their first album,To Anyone, wasn't the best either. In fact, it took me a long time to appreciate the album. After seeing 2ne1 perform the songs and watching their videos, To Anyone became a classic.

I think their new album may take some time for me to enjoy, similar to the first album. Here are my top 3 songs from the album.

1. Baby I Miss You

It's a slow song, but I really enjoy it from the second the beat drop. The song is always on repeat.

 

2. Come Back Home

This song took a moment for me to really appreciate. I didn't like the electro part that Dara sings because it didn't fit with the rest of the song, after a second listen I am loving it.

 

3. Good To You

Another slow song, but I can't help it. Their slow songs are better on this album.  Minzy's voice is smooth like silk, and Dara shines in this song as well.






P.S. I also like CL's solo "Mental Breakdown".

What are your favorite songs from the album? Comment below. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe