Have you heard of SwagBucks?

12:00 PM


It's been long overdue, but I have to tell you about a wonderful website I recently came across called Swagbucks. Swagbucks is a website that allows you to earn gift cards to stores like WalMart, JCPenney, and Starbucks by doing different activities. There are a lot of ways you can get Swag points to earn gift cards. Some of those ways include:


Daily Poll: Each day there is a new daily poll that you can answer and earn one swag point.


Videos: I find watching different videos on the site helpful to earning most of my swag points. The points can vary. Sometimes you will receive 2 points, or 3 points depending on the video you watch.


Swag codes: This one I have a tough time receiving because I always forget about it. The swag codes can be found on their Facebook page or Twitter page. You just enter it in the bar that reads Swag Code. The points vary here as well. Usually it's 4 swag points.


Inbox: Once you sign up for Swag Bucks there will be an inbox section where you will receive mail from Swag bucks. Sometimes you can watch videos or answer surveys to earn swag points. The only difference is the videos and surveys have an expiration time.

Swagbucks search bar

Surveys: There are different surveys that you can take on the website to earn swag points. I only take surveys that require the least swag points, because I find the surveys that have a lot of swag points are harder to get points by.

Search: Swag Bucks has its own search engine and sometimes searching may earn you swag points. How many and when you get the points will vary. Sometimes I'll receive 9 points or 7 points it just depends.


Games: There are different games you can play. The only negative of the games are the ads. Also similar to searching on swag bucks, receiving the swag point varies. I usually earn 2 swag points.


There are other different ways to earn swag points such as shopping online, using different coupons for the grocery store, and referring other people to join the site through Facebook.

Getting the gift cards is easy, but it takes time. Each swag point is worth 1 cent. I want the $25 Wal-Mart gift card, meaning I need 2,500 swag points. So far I only have 800 swag points. However there are other gift cards that you can receive with only 500 or 450 swag points, but are only worth $5 gift card.

Should You Join The Site?


I vote yes. Although, it may take a while to receive the large amount gift card, it can be earn, with time. For college students, it’d be great to use the gift cards for yourself, your friends, or giving it as gifts during the holidays. You can use my referral link here if you want to join and tell me how it goes.

Have you ever used Swagbucks before? If yes, do you like it? If no, tell me what you think of the site.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I have heard of swagbucks and it seems to work for some people. I haven't tried it yet because it seemed to complicated. I might have to check it out and see. Thanks for sharing. #SouthernGirlBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. And you should give it a try.

      Delete
  2. I had seen the words swag bucks many times but never had any idea what they meant and was kind of shy about asking so thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome. I'm glad I was able to inform you. Thanks for stopping by the blog.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe