Winter Favorites Tag

12:41 PM


So Miche of Buttons and Bitdcages tagged me in this winter favorites tag back in January, but I was so disorganized at the beginning of the year I couldn't get to it early enough. Since it's finally starting to warm up, I decided to post this before it was too late.

Game of Thrones
I've been seeing so many of my friends raving about Game of Thrones that I finally gave in to see what all the hype was about. And oh. my.gosh. it is worth all the hype and more! I caught up with the entire series in about a week,  and I am so ready for the season 4 premiere. I love Aria, John Snow, Daenerys, and Tyrion the most and hope they don't die!I'm planning on getting the book soon so I can keep up with what's happening and what they've left out.

Orange is the New Black
Another fan favorite.  I got so tired of seeing people talk about the show on tumblr and not catching the references that I caved in and binged on season 1. Way worth it. I am not a big fan of whiny Piper, but it looks like she may be getting a backbone in the next season and who doesn't want to know what happens to her and the other characters next?


Heads UP Charades
We played this game with my bf's brother and friends on New Years Eve/Day and loved it! It's The ipad app lets you actually capture video of your friends acting things out while you play. I like the variety of categories you can pick and even downloaded it on my phone.


New Shoes
I've been looking for a good pair of non heeled boots to wear to work for a while. I thought that his pair of studded boots I bought last year would work, but sadly they were not made for an active job and started loosing studs (boo!). I did get a pair of cute, low heeled boots that I wear every where now. They haven't failed me yet (and I got these for just $12!).

Arirang Korean BBQ Buffet

I am so in love with Korean food right now, and Arirang Korean BBQ Buffet is slowly stepping into my favorite spot in Montgomery. My boyfriend and I used to eat here before it became a buffet, and I've been there three times since and plan to go when I feel like splurgung (they're kinda pricey, so this is a treat). The last time was in January for a friend's BDay party where her friends from Korea showed us how to eat and cook the food like the natives.I was the only  .  One learned anything new everyone o me else on the group had gone to Korea before. I wish I had more pictures to show you guys, but if I do go this week, look for them on Instagram.

Music
I have gotten. I recently got into the habit of listening to my favorite artist's albums from start to beginning. It's really helped me know what artists actually make good music, not just a catchy radio hit. I've been recently listening to music by Beyonce, 2NE1, Miss $, and Janelle Monae.


What are your winter favorites?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Yaaayyy for Orange is the New Black! <3

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Game of Thrones- I think everyone has watched this but me! I need to start, NOW!
    Orange is the New Black- Oh Em Gee-- I can't wait for S-2. I watched S-1 in like 3 days and was obsessed.
    Korean food... you are on your own w that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you can agree on most of these. Not everyone likes Korean food, but a little bulgogi usually changes people's minds. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Thank you! They were a real steal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe