Hottie on the Look Out" Game of Thrones Edition

11:33 AM

(Source)
If you haven't already figured it out by now, I am in love with Game of Thrones. The constant plot twists, surprises (I haven't read the books), and great story line keep me tuning in every Sunday night to HBO. Even with my excitement to find out what happens in the warring world of Westeros, I haven't been too distracted not to notice all of the good looking men that GoT has given us. So I'm just going to this post from Shannah this time and list a few of my favorite characters from the show. I dedicate this Hottie on the Look Out post to the men of Game of Thrones. Enjoy :)


 Source and screenshot
John Snow (played by Kit Harrington)
I believe everyone loves the curly haired bastard of Winterfell, John Snow. Not only can you tell he's extremely devoted to his commitments by being in the Night's Watch and has the most honor in the show and also takes the award for best looking. British actor Kit Harrington is the man behind John Snow. Harrington recently played the lead in Pompeii and is set to be featured in upcoming thriller Spooks:The Greater Good. You can find out more about Harrington by checking out his fan site.

Interview/trailer Screenshots

Grey Worm (Jacob Anderson)
I'm not sure who else agrees with me on this one, but I think Grey Worm, new leader of the Unsullied really needs to be on this list. He was born as a slave and trained to wield a sword before he could walk as a member of the strictly trained Unsullied, until Daenerys set the army free. He now serves Daenerys as a free man and is beginning to become more human in the series. British actor Jacob Anderson takes on the role of the dedicated warrior in the series. Anderson has also been featured in films such as Chatroom, Comedown, and Adulthood. He has a really nice smile that I'll try to add once I find another pic.


Source & Screenshots 

Rob Stark (Richard Madden)
If there was one man we were all rooting for to take the throne in the last two seasons, it was Robert Stark, the eldest of the Stark children. Stark had a knack for combat and leadership and even the Lannisters feared that he would  take the iron throne. Scottish actor Richard Madden plays Stark in the series. His other work includes Hope Springs, Gold Rush: Klondike and according to recent reports will play the prince in the upcoming live version of Disney's Cinderella. How fitting.

There are a few more men that I'd like to feature from the show, but time constraints stopped me this time. Who knows, maybe I'll do a part two to this. In the mean time, you can check out our other Hottie on the Look Out posts through this thread!

 Do you agree with my picks?Which men from Game of Thrones do you think belongs (or doesn't belong) on this list?


Coming Up Roses

We'd like to give a shout out to one of our recent sponsors -Erica of Coming up Roses. Here's what she says about herself in her about me:

 I’m Erica. This blog reflects the things I love most: inspirational things, funny things, cute things, and people things. I talk with my hands and squeak when I laugh. My piano is my favorite toy, family rocks, and there's always room for one more bottle of nail polish. And I love ice cream and Chinese takeout. I post every Hump Day...Thanks for hanging out.
Erica recently got a new website for her blog and you all should go over and check her out!




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Kit gets my vote. I think it's the hair that gets me. I love a man with a ton of hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to like the longer hair look as well. I don't know why, but he looks better with f lowy locks, even though Jacob makes a close cut look good.

      Delete
  2. In my opinion you missed Jamie Lanister(Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) and Theon Greyjoy (Alfie Allen)(Only in character though, he looks odd in real life) and Loras Tyrell (Finn Jones) but I totally agree with Jon Snow/Kit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I read the books because I could not wait for the series!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to read the books! They are always way better than the show/movie.

      Delete
  4. I totally agree with John Snow...god he's hot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe