My Summer Anthem... So Far

12:30 PM

I'm having a really hard time finding the one song to jam to all summer long. Last year my summer anthem was Disclosure ft Sam Smith "Latch." This summer I haven't been listening to music that much. If I had to pick a song that I enjoy this summer it would be Spica's "You Don't Love Me."

Last Year's Summer Anthem



 I like the song a lot, but the only problem is it doesn't scream  summer anthem. The song describes my love life though. No matter how much I try to impress a guy, he still doesn't like me. Another song that could be perfect for the summer is 4 minute's "Is It Poppin." The song is great, but I think it was more of a summer jam for last year. Even though I still listen to it now.


 I haven't been listening to much American music. I was listening to Beyoncé, but I'm not listening to it as much. Sometimes I listen to Paramore's "Ain't it Fun."  The only problem is it hits too close to home. The song makes me afraid of the "real world". "Ain't it Fun" would be the most depressing yet truthful song to play at a graduation.

After giving it much thought, I guess all of the songs I mentioned above could be my summer anthem. Last year, I only chose one song, but this year I guess all three could do.  Spica's song takes me back to the 60's, while 4 minute reminds me of the early 2000s, and Paramore's song is more present day for me.

My Summer Anthem.. So Far

 Spica "You Don't Love Me"


4MINUTE "Is It Poppin?"




Paramore "Ain't It Fun"



 

What's your summer anthem?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Call me crazy, but the only song on this list I've heard before is Paramore's "Ain't it Fun." I love that song! Now I need to go experience some new music..haha

    www.darlingdailyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah a lot of the songs I listen to maybe unfamiliar to most people.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe