Influenster Vitality Vox Box Review

1:23 PM



I received all of these products courtesy of the lovely people at Influester for testing and reviewing purposes. I always give my honest opinion in reviews, so find out what I hated and loved this voxbox! Unfortunately this vox box came around the first week of school, so I wasn't able to get to it as quickly as I had hoped. This seemed like an open invite to my sibs and other family to take open for me.




Softlips® Cube 5-in-1 Lip Care
This is actually my favorite item in my Vitality Voxbox! The design of this lip gloss is super cute and I have spotted more colors and flavors in my local grocery stores. Not only is it cute, but it's great to use. It's easy to apply, and go on so smoothly. I can feel it hydrating my lips instantly and I'll be restocking on this once this runs out,which may be soon since I've been using it so much. I may have to get another for my sibs since they'll telling how much they want one.


Pure Leaf Tea
This bottle almost didn't last a week in my home. I am the true stereotype of a Southern and I love tea, so I was really excited to sample the Pure Leaf Tea. My favorite part about this tea is that the ingredients are simple. It also tastes good. It wasn't as sweet as I would have liked it. I really wish I had gotten another coupon for more Pure Leaf products, but no luck this time. I liked this tea and want to try other flavors from my grocer to see how they compare, since I still think it's a little plain for my taste.

Playtex® Sport® Fresh Balance™

I've already expressed how I felt about Playtex sport in my last Influenster Vox Box, and my opinion hasn't changed. These are easy to apply, comfortable to use, and pretty effective.

Bikini Ready Energy Gummies
I was really hoping to get a big bottle of this once I saw pictures vox boxes from other bloggers, but I only got a small packet with two gummy candies. One of my sibs thought I had just gotten candy and ate one, before spitting it out saying it was nasty (hence the opened packet in the pictures). So, I can only comment on how this flavor tastes. The outside was covered in a semi sweet salt, and it was very chewy. I'm pretty sure my flavor was grapefruit. I have never taken a dietary supplement before, but if they all taste like this, but this was good to eat.

Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future
I honestly thought this was going to be a sample of perfume when I saw this. I only used it a few time before the little vial disappeared. That's when I found out that my family had thought it was lotion, not anti aging cream, and were using it liberally. (How they confused the two, I have no idea). I'm not really sure what to say for this product. I don't use aging cream, even though I've read that it's best to start using them now. I wasn't able to use it enough to see if there were any effects but I can say this. It's really light to apply and only two squirts were needed to cover my face. I do like the design of the bottle, but again, not sure if it actually works as it is suppose to.

First Degree® Advanced Burn Cream Badge
Thankfully neither I nor anyone in my family has any burns right now, so I wasn't able to use this product. However, I"m sure it will come in handy in the future, since accidents always happen.

Have you tried any of these products? If so what did you think? Is there anything here that you would want to try? 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe