My Lovely Dress From eShakti + eShakti Discount For Our Readers

8:28 PM



Every girl needs a black dress in her closet. I will admit I'm one of the few girls who lack a black dress, but that change after I purchase a black lace dress from eShakti. eShakti is an online woman's fashion company that offers sizes 0-36W and custom clothing. When I purchase my dress I selected my measurements and, the shipping only took a few days. I was happy the dress arrived before Thanksgiving.  My family and friends loved the dress, which brighten my Thanksgiving. The dress is made with lace material and lately  I've been obsessed with dresses made with lace. A dress is not the only thing you can purchase from eShakti.com, on the site there are gorgeous skirts, jackets and shirts to choose.



 Take a look at some clothes from eShakti.



You can like their Facebook page and follow them on Twitter to stay updated with their latest style.








If you're impress with the style you see head over to eShakti.com and get a 10% discount by using
the coupon code 'theslsblog' exclusively for our readers. The coupon is valid from 12/04/2014 – 01/04/2015





*Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive.  
Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 
It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.
Not applicable on previous purchases.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe