We're Back!

9:48 AM



Hello world! Did you miss us? It seems like it's been forever since we last talked. Lately we've both been busy with our lives and dealing with school, so you can understand. The break was much needed. Having a blog is like writing in a diary everyday. At some point we all tried to have a diary, but couldn't keep up with it daily. How did Ginger from As Told By Ginger write so much in her diary? The weird part about not blogging were the questions from family and friends.

"What happened to  your blog?"

"You should totally blog about this!"

"Why have you stopped blogging?"

In all this time we didn't think people cared about our blog. It surprised us when people were asking about the blog and suggesting things to blog about.  Our blog is making a comeback bigger than Mariah Carey's Emancipation of Mimi album. Well maybe not that huge, but you get the point.  Here is what we've been up to.


Shannah T. 

 I'm  still having nightmares about spring semester. In my Public Relations campaign class we spent the whole semester working on a group project that was 90% of our grade. I swear that was so annoying. I've never been so glad to be done with a class. Needless to say I passed the class with an A.  I've also did a little summer school which was fun.  For a long time I was without a car, but I finally got my first car which feels weird because I never thought I would get a car so soon. I got the car last November, but I never blogged about it until now.  I've recently moved into a new apartment, which is amazing. I love the big rooms. I'm crossing my fingers and praying that this is my last year in college. That's right, I will be graduating in May if everything goes as planned!

 Tara Simone

Okay, so I've made some huge leaps in the past year. I got married in October, had a baby in May, and moved to California in July. Add that in with continuing my last (God,I hope) year in college, things have been kinda hectic. I haven't blogged about it because I've been super busy trying to get my new life together and anytime I started an update in draft, I could never finish it. There are a lot of things I'm still trying to work out, but I'll keep you all updated on the progress.  Anyway, I'm back on the wagon now and won't keep you so in the dark. So with that said, we apologize for our absence and hope you keep reading! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for stopping by The SLS! We love hearing from our readers, and want to know what you think about this post. Don't forget to follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter to keep up with the latest posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Photos and videos used on this blog do not belong to us unless noted otherwise.. Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe